At GPIS, we seek to instill a life long interest in sports and fitness. We are proud of our GPIS athletes and their sense of commitment and fair play, as well as their ability to strike a balance between their academic and athletic lives.
We care to give students, with varying levels of ability, the chance to nurture the essential life skills that come with challenging themselves physically and mentally, through sports.
Benefits of Athletics
- Learn how to lose and win with grace
- Recognize and support the talents and limitations of self and others
- Practice giving and receiving constructive criticism
- Work together to reach common goals
- Appreciate and recognize improvements over time
- Take pride in and celebrate own and others’ accomplishments
- Create lifelong memories and friendships