GPIS Excellence Scholarship
GPIS aims to contribute in making the world a better place by providing an excellent IB education to a larger number of students. GPIS is now encouraging outstanding students who demonstrate mastery in different fields and have the potential and passion to excel.
The upcoming academic year 2023-2024 will mark 30 years of excellence for GPIS, and to celebrate the occasion the school board is launching a scholarship program offering a number of coveted seats in the IB Middle Years Program.
The scholarship applies to both our English and French sections in each campus, Giza and Zayed.
All students applying for any of the GPIS scholarships must successfully pass the admission exams. They will also sit for a scheduled interview.
General Conditions to apply for GPIS scholarship:
● Enrollment in an international/private school (French or English).
● Demonstrate a positive discipline record from the student’s previous school
● Being gifted in arts, music or sports is an added value.
● Presenting excellent co-curricular activity records and exhibiting notable leadership qualities is a plus.
GPIS scholarships are awarded based on a number of criteria, because excellence can be defined in many different ways.
Scholarships may cover tuition for the very best students in the various categories ranging from 20% to 100%.
Benefits & Advantages
GPIS values a holistic approach to education, and therefore the scholarships offered encompass a wide variety of abilities:
Community Service scholarship.
Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship.
This grant is renewed yearly as long as the student continues to respect all the eligibility criteria and maintain an excellent behavioral record.
The grant program deductions range from 20% to 100% of school tuition fees
(excluding transportation services and book fees, these are paid in their entirety)
Different scholarship categories and their requirements
Upon admission, all candidate applicants must provide the following documents:
● Birth Certificate
● Six personal recent photos
● Vaccination certificate
● A photocopy of the student’s assessment report for the last two years. The student’s foreign language grades must be included.
● A photocopy of any merit certificates received.