GPIS Admission Process
After filling in the GPIS application form , the Administration team contacts parents to set a date for an admission assessment.
The Admissions Assessment includes:
- Parents’ interview
- Interview with the student
- Written and oral language assessment (English language for the English section and French language for the French section)
- Mathematics assessment and an Arabic language assessment (not required for foreigners).
Admission for PYP1 - PYP3
The admission assessment for the Early Years stage is not content based. However, through careful observation, the student’s range of vocabulary, ability to listen and carry out instructions, concentration span, as well as, their social and communication skills are noted.
- Copy of the applicant’s computer-generated birth certificate (Egyptian Students)
- Copy of applicant’s passport (Non-Egyptian student)
- Copy of the applicant's vaccination card
- 8 recent photos for the applicant
- The applicant report card from previous school (if transfer)
- The applicant's medical report
- Copy of both Parents' National ID/Passport
Kindly note that all documents need to be copies and not original.